It can sometimes be hard to pitch for events in an ever growing and competitive field of event management even for event Malaysia companies. Keeping your edge above your competitors and justifying why a client should choose you and not your competitors for the job can be best accomplished if you are well aware of your strengths and role as an event company. It could be that you have a good reputation or a niche service that you are known for in the market. Therefore start off by knowing what makes your company different.
Looking for 5 good reasons to pitch for a project from the client
Looking for these 5 good reasons is similar to blowing your own horn but in this case it is a necessity to do so in order to stand out from the crowd.
1. Past performance – leverage on the result of your most successful event. Use this as the first point of your 5 good reasons as clients always feel assured if you have successful events under your belt. It gives them the confidence to know that their event can be just as successful.
2. Organizational capabilities – you can impress them with a good event management system that keeps a record and work flow of all activities. It is even better if your event solution can send updated reports to your client so that they can be kept in the loop of pertinent activities in the event planning stage.
3. Trusted vendors and suppliers – where having the services of reliable vendors and suppliers is crucial to the overall success of any event. They have the responsibility of ensuring that their supply and service is top-notch such as catering services, venue management and audio visual suppliers. They contribute in part and parcel to the success factor.
4. Excellent service in frontline management – which is your staff such as registration and reception personnel who represent your client and you. The best example of excellent frontline staff is in the hospitality industry such as hotel reception. Emulate their service into your organization to give yourself a professional and world-class image.
5. Budget management – which ensures the client that there will not be a hefty bill at the end of the event that exceeds your estimated quote. It is better to quote a little extra to cover unforeseen circumstances than to present a shocking bill at the end. However a client will naturally broadcast an event management company that is able to provide all of the above plus keep things well within the costs or even to save for them.
You can keep a track of all your progress within your organization using an event management solution to create an efficient, service orientated and reputable event organizing company. The better your reputation in the industry the higher your chances of securing a pitch for a project and the more points you can add on to your list of why choose your company!