Administer the office’s whims and fancies like a pro! Heart of steel needed. Not for the fainthearted. Heh!
A cool, pleasant & energetic sidekick with an awesome, positive attitude and dedication and is responsible for administrative and minimal HR/Finance tasks.
Without you heroes are nothing.
The Super Sidekick will
– Answer incoming and make outgoing calls
– Compose correspondences, fax, distribute and organise file documentation
– Receive and distribute incoming documents or parcels
– Prepare sales & marketing materials for events
– Be responsible for sourcing and ordering office necessities
– Liaise with suppliers for quotes and prepare necessary documentations
– Produce quotations, invoices and payment vouchers
– Ensure documents are filed accordingly
– Responsible for the general well being of the office and its overall environment
– Prepare and make relevant payments like salaries, taxes, EPF, SOCSO and PCB
– Must be a team player and a fun person to work with
– Proficient in English (writing & communications)
– A fast learner and a self-motivator
– Able to work on your own with minimum direct supervision
– A strong team player with a start-up mentality (Do whatever it takes to get the job done)
– Work smart and meeting deadlines
Ready for the challenge?
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
+603 8408 2112